Manufacturing and sale of industrial doors, overhead crane doors, polyethylene doors
Choose our self-repairing high-speed roll-up doors with special zip system highly resistant to accidental impacts, perfect for intensive use!
Self-repairing high-speed roll-up doors with zip system are the ideal solution for fast and continuous transits, thanks to their high opening and closing speed: all that in a safe, quiet and reliable way.
They are especially designed to withstand shocks or impacts caused by the frequent passage of material-handling equipment and vehicles, in order to facilitate the passage of workers during their usual industrial activities.
HIGH-SPEED ROLL-UP DOORS WITH SELF-REPAIRING SYSTEM
Self-repairing rolling doors are innovative technical solutions for all companies, from the smallest to the largest production centres.
Suitable for use in all industrial sectors, such as logistics, food industry and pharmaceutical and hospital sectors, self-repairing rapid doors are the must-have for every leading company.
The complete absence of transverse metal elements makes the curtain flexible and elastic to any type of collision, giving tightness and the self-repairing characteristic to the closure.
Thanks to their versatility, self-repairing doors are the best solution for optimised workflows, dust and noise containment and the low maintenance required.
The special feature of our self-repairing high-speed roll-up doors lies in the design of the structure, which is a system of springs that absorb the energy caused by an impact.
In fact, in the event of an accidental collision, the sliding system composed of side hinges allows the sheet, which is free of metal elements, to disengage from the polyethylene guides without tearing and without interrupting the production process. It then returns to its original position at the next cycle of use, thus restoring the correct operation of the door.
SELF-REPAIRING HIGH-SPEED DOORS INFORMATION SHEET
HIGH-SPEED ROLL-UP DOORS WITH SELF-REPAIRING SYSTEM
OCM SELF-REPAIRING HIGH-SPEED DOORS
Our products are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy at our Biella factory.
Team of Engineers
Team of engineers, designers and specialised technicians at your service to propose the best solutions.
Network of Agents
A network of agents in Italy and abroad is constantly expanding.
Made up of galvanised steel (as standard), AISI 304 stainless steel or RAL painted (on request) columns and upper crossbeam. Inside the crossbeam there is the shaft on which the self-repairing curtain and the drive unit are rolled on. Columns, designed to take up as little space as possible, are equipped with a self-compensating system for the fabric using an innovative spring system.
A three-phase self-braking geared motor with integrated rotary limit switch that determines the opening and closing speed; it can be placed laterally (as standard) or frontally (on request).
QC600 model: pre-wired with external display, equipped with inverter technology and electronic board with terminals.
Motor/control panel/photocells connecting cables and accessories already in place.
230 Vac 50 Hz single-phase.
Up to 2 m/s depending on size.
Flexible, tear-proof, self-extinguishing and fire resistant curtain made of PVC-coated polyester with with vertically moving side hinges.
Wind load resistance:
- Class 1: for doors installed indoors
- Class 2: for doors installed outdoors
Security device that can also be used as an opening device, consisting of several infrared beams and an anti-exclusion system.
It enables the detection of objects or people close to the door, ensuring maximum safety and avoiding dangerous situations.
- Protection class: IP 67
- Operating temperature: -10 / +60 °C
Door equipped with all useful elements for quick and easy installation.
- REMOTE CONTROL: a radio receiver with one or more hand-held transmitters to open one or more doors;
- RADAR: microwave motion device with adjustable options;
- METAL DETECTOR: with one or more coils below the transit floor connected to a sensor that detects metal objects and opens the door;
- PHOTOCELL: placed at a certain distance from the door, it generates an opening command when obscured;
- PUSH BUTTON: for pedestrian opening to partially open the door;
- PULL SWITCH: long galvanised steel arm with high mechanical strength;
- BADGE SYSTEM READER FOR ACCESS CONTROL AND DOOR OPENING: available in magnetic card or tag versions;
- INDUSTRIAL TRAFFIC LIGHT: with red and green LED lights.
Doors comply with effective regulations, in particular with European standard EN 13241 and are CE-marked.
The curtain is supplied in different weights according to requirements:
- standard curtain = weight: 900 g/m²; thickness: approx. 0.8 mm, wide range of colours available
- double PVC curtain = weight: 1800 g/m²; thickness: approx. 1.6 mm, wide range of colours available
- insulated curtain = weight: 1300 g/m²; thickness: approx. 4 mm, colours available: grey, white, blue
- double insulated curtain = thickness: approx. 5 mm, sponge layer between two panels of 900 g/m² each, available colours: grey, white, blue
The curtain can be customised with the Customer’s logo or by printing an image.
In addition, some transparent portholes can be inserted to improve transit visibility:
- 2 or 4 portholes
- 1 bigger porthole
- several vertical portholes
There is also the possibility of inserting mesh sections:
- curtain entirely made of perforated mesh fabric
- RAL 1015 – ivory
- RAL 6026 – green
- RAL 1021 – yellow
- RAL 2004 – orange
- RAL 8017 – brown
- RAL 3002 – red
- RAL 5002 – blue
- RAL 5012 – light blue
- RAL 7038 – grey
- RAL 9005 – black
- RAL 9016 – white
More colours are available on request.