Manufacturing and sale of industrial doors, overhead crane doors, polyethylene doors
FLEXIBLE SWING DOORS
Discover our flexible swing doors: for high-traffic areas to facilitate passage and guarantee resistance, they are fully customisable in colours and finishes!
Flexible single and double leaf doors are a reliable and viable solution for closing industrial and commercial compartments, allowing for the partitioning of working areas without interrupting the smooth passage of vehicles and personnel.
They are especially designed for areas where there is heavy traffic of people, machinery and forklifts; they also ensure minimal heat loss resulting in energy savings and limit the passage of dust and noise, thus improving working environment conditions.
Among the main features of flexible swing doors, it is important to highlight curtain flexibility and robustness, the low maintenance required and the ability to minimise heat loss in rooms.
- for areas with heavy traffic of people and vehicles
- PVC or rubber curtain flexibility and robustness
- resistance to vehicles and forklifts impacts due to the high quality of materials doors are made of
- designed to reduce dust and noise pollution
- temperature resistance from -20°C to + 50°C
- wide variety of configurations, finishes and colours available
Flexible swing doors are the ideal solution for separating compartments in industrial and commercial settings in an easy, cost-effective and functional way, ensuring the smooth passage of people and vehicles.
The curtain, made of flexible material, is resistant to strong impacts and accidental collisions and does not deform even in low-temperature applications.
For what concerns operation, they are available in two versions: with manual opening (push in both directions, ‘come and go’ type) and automatic closing with spring return, or equipped with a pneumatic system with automatic actuation.
There are multiple different configurations available of the curtain, with the possibility of inserting transparent sections in order to allow higher visibility of transit and the light to pass through for the maximum comfort of the entire working environment.
The must for a dynamic and up-to-date company is to have self-repairing doors.
FLEXIBLE SWING DOORS CATALOG
FLEXIBLE SWING DOORS
OCM FLEXIBLE SWING DOORS
Our products are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy at our Biella factory.
Team of Engineers
Team of engineers, designers and specialised technicians at your service to propose the best solutions.
Network of Agents
A network of agents in Italy and abroad is constantly expanding.
The load-bearing frame is made of painted or stainless steel, composed of a double reinforcement (shaped sheet metal profile for fastening the flexible curtain), which guarantees the shutter dimensional stability due to the tensile strength of the PVC and facilitates maintenance.
Door leaves are mounted at the top and bottom on rotating supports with ball bearings.
Door leaves’ opening/closing speed can be adjusted independently for each direction.
The flexible curtain is made of PVC-coated polyester, available in different configurations, with high performances in terms of flexibility and resistance to low temperatures.
Furthermore, the curtain can be customised with the Customer’s logo or by printing an image.
Depending on the size of the compartment, the door may have one or two panels.
There are two opening systems:
- STANDARD: opening is manual and closing is automatic actuated by springs; opening is possible from both sides.
- COMANTEX: opening is automatic, operated by a pneumatic cylinder and closing is actuated by springs. The opening command is given by an electrical device that can be a button, a radar, a radio or any other opening device. Opening is from one side only.
Door equipped with all useful elements for quick and easy installation.
Doors can be fitted with the following optional accessories:
- RADIO RECEIVER: with portable transmitters that can control one or more doors;
- RADAR: microwave motion device with adjustable options;
- METAL DETECTOR: with one or more coils below the transit floor connected to a sensor that detects metal objects and opens the door;
- PULL SWITCH: long galvanised steel arm with high mechanical strength;
- PUSH BUTTON: for pedestrian opening to partially open the door;
- INDUSTRIAL TRAFFIC LIGHT: with red and green LED lights.
- BADGE SYSTEM READER FOR ACCESS CONTROL AND DOOR OPENING: available in magnetic card or tag versions;
- FLASHING LIGHTS: small with LED lights
- CRANK HANDLE: allows the curtain to be moved even in the absence of tension
Doors comply with current regulations and in particular with European standard EN-13241 and are CE-marked.