Manufacturing and sale of industrial doors, overhead crane doors, polyethylene doors
Choose our polyethylene doors, with food-grade certified panels with transparent portholes: the ideal closure for the food and healthcare sector!
Polyethylene doors are particularly suitable for separating environments where it is important to maintain optimal hygienic and sanitary conditions and there is a need to close an opening where there is a lot of traffic of people and vehicles; for this reason they are usually used in the slaughter and meat processing sector, hospitals, supermarkets, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Our doors are mainly used in working environments where compliance with hygiene and health regulations is a top priority.
- improving pedestrian transit
- high reliability and durability
- hygienic polyethylene doors
- impact-, wear- and chemical-resistant frame
- washable stainless steel frame
- automatic closing with springs
- energy savings through reduced heat loss
- better environmental control
Polyethylene doors provide excellent durability, resistance to impact, corrosion, temperature variations and chemicals, and have a low cost of ownership due to easy cleaning and low maintenance requirements.
In addition, they can be made with one or two leaves depending on the size, even in a side sliding version in cases where there is no space to turn the leaves.
This type of door opens from both sides and closes automatically thanks to a system of coil springs inserted in the upper part of the door leaf.
Opening is by pushing, in both directions, as ‘come and go’ type, while closing is automatic with spring return.
POLYETHYLENE DOORS INFORMATION SHEET
OCM POLYETHYLENE DOORS
Our products are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy at our Biella factory.
Team of Engineers
Team of engineers, designers and specialised technicians at your service to propose the best solutions.
Network of Agents
A network of agents in Italy and abroad is constantly expanding.
Made of AISI 304 stainless steel with a special impact-resistant structure, consisting of shaped sheet metal profiles that support the polyethylene panel and provide the upright with maximum strength.
Doors leaves are made of approximately 20 mm thick white polyethylene, their non-porous surface makes them perfect for quick cleaning and they can be fitted with transparent, non-protruding plexiglas portholes positioned at eye level to improve visibility and safety in the working environment.
In the central part, between the two door leaves, there is a flexible PVC accident-prevention strip to avoid fingers from being crushed.
In addition, door leaves do not rest on the jambs but are supported by spherical lower pivots with a floor bracket.
To avoid damaging the door when passing through, black bumpers or horizontal stainless steel guards can be used.
In terms of operation, there are 2 different models:
- with a manual push-to-open mechanism in both directions (swing door type) and a spring mechanism that causes the door to close automatically, by means of two torsion springs located at the top of the leaves
- with pneumatic opening-closing system with automatic operation
Door equipped with all useful elements for quick and easy installation.
Polyethylene doors can be equipped with the following optional accessories:
- RADIO RECEIVER: with portable transmitters that can control one or more doors;
- RADAR: microwave motion device with adjustable options;
- METAL DETECTOR: with one or more coils below the transit floor connected to a sensor that detects metal objects and opens the door;
- PULL SWITCH: long galvanised steel arm with high mechanical strength;
- PUSH BUTTON: for pedestrian opening to partially open the door
- INDUSTRIAL TRAFFIC LIGHT: with red and green LED lights managing the flow of vehicles
- BADGE SYSTEM READER FOR ACCESS CONTROL AND DOOR OPENING: available in magnetic card or tag versions;
Doors comply with current regulations and in particular with European standard EN-13241 and are CE-marked.